Monday, March 12, 2012

"The End of Punishments"

"The End of the Punishments”

                                   Image Detail

                                   Image Detail

               Last week was the arrival of the “Acid Tests”, the 3rd Quarter Exams and it was a busy, tiring, and hell week! During that week, I experienced torture not only physically, but mentally! I needed to review for the exams (of course), at the same time, finish doing projects to be able to meet the deadline. In my case, I did both of them for loooooong hours and I was stressed for the whole week form Monday-Thursday! I lacked sleep and rest during that time and it was like I lived in hell that week with Satan as the Periodical Exam and The Death God as the project! At least now, it’s over and I’m back to human world starting the 4th quarter. I think my hardwork and determination in reviewing and doing projects by sleeping very late at night are worthy enough because I can say that I performed and answered well during the exams and I think I did and got good grades in all the subjects, except for Chemistry, which I almost made it! Geez! Haha..now it is the 4th quarter and as for now, it is the end of the punishments but all I can say is this is now the ‘Last PUSH” and I really need to be serious now and do my best as I can to achieve the best grades that I can have! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment