Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Sudden Change Has Arrived

                    




Unfaithfulness
                                                  by
                               Renzo Miguel Ibanez

 

Men are born to be unfaithful

Pretending to be perfect as God’s mind

Like considering your love as beautiful

They are not as men who usually play behind

It can be determined as dishonesty

With false women, you express your bad romance

As those glittering stars in your fantasy

Not your true love that captured you with a lovely glance

If following your unpreventable, but sinful feelings is not a fault

It is being a slave to your heart trapped between two butterflies

For men, it’s like no way out in a full-of-gold vault

But worse, you’ve hurt someone’s feeling amd brought tears

I ain’t mad by the feelings of most men

Always I need to know what is good and bad in loving gorgeous women. 




            In my life, this is the first time that I composed my own sonnet, which was first popularized by William Shakespeare since we were tackling about poetry, particularly sonnet.  My sonnet is about "unfaithfulness". For everyone's information, my theme didn't come from my own experiences! :D It just popped in my head and I actually found it interesting to talk about so I deeply thought of how I will start it to make an impact to the readers, then I thought of an interesting body including examples and knowledge, and lastly, I carefully thought of how I will end my sonnet with a bang or will let the readers discover something from my poem. Honestly, I had a difficult time composing it since it was my first time and I need to think deeply about my theme using figurative language, which I'm not used to use in any composition. However, I also enjoyed my time composing it! I tried my best to follow the "ABAB-CDCD-EFEF-GG" rhyme and I really had a tough time until I finally made my 14-line sonnet! Many people found my work weird and mysterious, but for me, I'm really proud of it! Haha..of course, it's my own work and I found it interesting and meaningful. =)








A Successful and a Fun Week! :)


           During the week, I felt a lot! I can say that having discussions is sometimes tiring or in other word, BORING!!! Haha..kidding! We prefer to have "free time" rather than having lessons in any subjects, but of course, these "young and hardworking" teachers especially someone, will try his/her best to force Grade 9 students to go on study! 

                      In that week, I was a little bit successful and proud of myself for even one time because I got high scores in tests in English and Social Studies. I got 36/40 in English test! YEHEY! Then, in Social Studies long exam, I  got 63/75! It seems low but what makes it successful is I didn't need to take a remedial test to improve my grade because I passed already and my studying time and sacrifice for the week are worthy! :D I hope these "good news" continues until the end of the school year because I want to make a change now until it's not yet too late..I want to improve my grades and bring back the old Renzo! :P Haha..

                          Do you think it's all about studying and all discussions during that week? Of course not! And we will not allow that to happen because during the week, in every breaks, lunch, or even when we have free time, all of us were watching............................


                          


                              Haha..yes it is "SAW VII" and I was amazed and felt weak while watching it because of terrible situations happening to the characters! For me, the creators of this movie are smart and imaginative because even though it is fictional (obviously), the scenes look realistic and the scenes were made almost perfectly! Some were shouting, closing their eyes, and we felt weak as blood and internal parts of the body comes out! hahaha! :D The week was really fun and for me, a little bit successful! I hope this will continue until the end :))










It's more fun watching PBA! :D

                        

             The date of this day was February 15, 2012 (Wednesday) and my first impression entering the court known as the Cuneta Astrodome in Pasay City was "WOW!!" :D It's been a long time that I watched PBA live since July 2011, a half year ago!  Haha! Actually, we came to the venue earlier than the start of the ball game but it's better to be "early" than to be "late" because at least you will witness the whole game from the start 'til the end. Then, here came the players doing their warm-ups! :D Honestly, they are really tall and that time, I seriously imagine myself  as a professional basketball player and play in the same court. During that time, I even promised myself that in the future, maybe 6-7 years later, I will be there on that court and play as a pro like my basketball idol, JAMES YAP! We even took a picture of him taking a free throw shot! :)

                                      

                      The player on the left taking the shot was JAMES YAP. He is my idol in the PBA since I was 9 years old. He is so athletic and has a great basketball skills that''s why he won numerous and big awards like winning MVP title twice and winning championships twice! In fact, he has these big hands measured 10 inches long..meaning his hand is almost as long as one ruler that's why he can carry a basketball by one hand! It was really nice to see him again in person, especially that day, February 15, 2012 was the exact date of his birthday that's why many fans of his greeted him a happy birthday! What made it more special to him was his team, BMEG Llamados, won its game by just two points, 88-86, so it was really close and their win was as thin as a hair line, but still, they won! :D 

                       Of course, we didn't let the opportunity  to  take pictures with basketball players just go away. We showed how excited and "adamant" we are to see them in person like these:

                           


                     Last, when the games are officially over, the fun was not yet over! We had not eaten our dinner yet, so Martin invited us to go to MOA to eat there and we ate in KFC! It seemed that we were all hungry and exhausted but we really enjoyed the day! PROMISE! I can say that IT'S MORE FUN WATCHING PBA! 

                     

                                  

                       

   

 The Preparation for the Upcoming Play of Grade 9A "Wild. Young. Free!" :DImage Detail

                    The upcoming playfest in MIT is just around the corner and Grade 9 class will surely showcase its talents in acting and performing on the stage! =) Honestly, we haven't thought of our title yet for the play but we already have the script and the permanent characters! I think, everybody in our class are willing to participate and do their best to make a successful performance on March 2012. All of us have our own roles and jobs like Yu Shin, Monica, Sam, and Mika will be our main characters then we have these responsible and quirky directors in the name of Jerry and Jason! Haha..we also thank Gino for his sacrifice and hardwork for writing the script =) I think it worth it! Haha..well it still depends on the performance of the whole Grade 9 but I know we can do it! My role is the narrator of the story. Without me, no one will know the beginning and the conclusion of the story! :P right? I'm enjoying my role because aside from just reading my lines during the actual play..I know I have loud voice which is perfect for the narrator! I know, I can still improve my accent and pronunciation, but I admit that I'm almost there and I will do my best to give the audience a loud and clear voice telling the start and ending of our story! Thank you! Support me! :p JOKE! Haha..Let's support the play of Grade 9 class right? :))

My role as NARRATOR.............

                                    Image Detail


















 













                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment